Thursday 6 November 2008

香港

I'm currently lying in what is most definitely an oriental sized bed, trying to temp my body into some sleep with a 6 pack of Tsing Tao beer. Hong Kong is great. It is also sweaty. I've had a little walk around -visiting Kennedy Road where I lived for a little while as a kid. A little bit of nostalgia is always good, especially after fourteen years and 5980 miles apart.

Walking through Victoria Park earlier at around ten I found myself face to face with a man who can't have been a year under eighty practicing T'ai Chi alone in a dark corner. He caught me having a stare and majestically turned his back on me, although I don't know what his problem was - it's not as if it's meant to keep you fit is it?

Early morning is the time to witness the people of Hong Kong and their relationship with T'ai Chi at its finest, so with any luck these Tsing Tao's will start to kick in.

1 comment:

cabbio540 said...

Im sat here doing nothing, still awaiting the results of my interview.

Tomorrow? Yeh I'll probably do nothing again.